Bluenose Insurance Brokers operates 3 offices on the island of Cape Breton, Sydney, St Peters and Arichat. Since our beginning we have enjoyed a steady growth and have become recognized as one of the leading agencies in the area. We have earned our reputation for professionalism due to the special attention given to the needs and requirements of our clients.
We serve several thousand clients in the Cape Breton area. We specialize in providing personal and commercial lines of property and casualty insurance, group and individual health coverage and individual life insurance. By providing outstanding service and assistance to our customers, we have established a base of customer referrals as a major source of business. Our insurance companies also recognize that we perform for them beyond just selling insurance. This reputation has distinguished our agency as a top performer with our clients and companies.
Bluenose Insurance Brokers takes pride in caring for its customers, partner insurance companies and our employees. We would be proud to welcome you as part of our family.
Sales Position Role and Responsibilities:
- Sales and Service Commercial Business – prospecting clients
- Quote and Sell Policies
- Evening and weekend work is expected to succeed in this roll
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have one to two years of experience in commercial lines insurance.
- Must have strong knowledge of the insurance industry
- Must have very strong communication skills over the phone and in person and be able to communicate professionally with a wide range of clients
- Must have a great deal of initiative and be able to work well independently and as part of team
- Knowledge of Agency Management Software particularly Applied Systems would be an asset.
- Familiarity and ability to easily navigate Insurance Company Online Portals would be an asset.
- Must hold a valid drivers license!
Please submit your resume to Jody Dakai at Bluenose Insurance Brokers